WILL THERE BE ENOUGH WATER TO SURVIVE? THE FACTS:
– Towns are running out of water. Wells have gone completely dry in parts of California.
– Lakes are drying up. Some California lakes have lost almost 200 feet of water.
– Fields are shrinking. Farmers have to pump so much ground water, some fields have shrunk 30 feet.
– Businesses are closing. California alone provides 50% of our food in the USA.
– People are Moving.
THE GOAL OF THIRSTY LAND
– CHALLENGE the public to conserve water so future generations have the same opportunities we enjoy